About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Friday, January 27, 2012

Grace

 I would love to live
Like a river flows,
Carried by the surprise
Of its own unfolding.
~John O'Donohue




Having recognized that I've been placing a lot of pressure on myself to post something every day both here and my small stone blog, my WOWH blog, responding and posting images at my iphoneography sites and my other lovely writing site, I find myself stretched a wee bit past where I'd like to be. Grateful to notice and so happy to have two days to simply be.

3 comments:

  1. Noticing is always the first step...acknowledging and accepting the second..and then - letting go. Enjoy the simplicity of 'being'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A small comfort to know that this blog posting is consumes the time to just be... Lovely image!I did not post my stones on WOWH this year... I may do what Jules Page does and copy and paste them all to one post --- or a I may not...we will have to see.

    ReplyDelete

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival