About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Want To Be Part of the Rescue Team

Reading a wonderful book called, "Writing to Change the World", by
Mary Pipher. I'm just on the first chapter but she's "got me" already!

"I am not interested in weapons, whether words or guns. I want to be part of the rescue team for our tired, overcrowded planet. The rescuers will be those people who help other people to think clearly, and to be honest and open-minded."
~m. pipher


1 comment:

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival