About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year

 ...in a time lacking in truth and certainty and filled with anguish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attempting to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart. ~ Louise Bogan


A new year...I woke this morning and changed out my 2011 calendars for my new 2012 ones. It's a little ritual I have...staying current. I feel so much possibility for the new year and even in the next present moment!

1 comment:

  1. Just popped over from WOWH. I am in awe- the words and photo are lovely. I can't believe I have not found you until now. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival