About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Each Friend represents...




 Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. ~Anais Nin

Looking up at the sky, at a stop light on my way home from work...it was a respite just to stop at a red light, open my window and look out at the sky...even with its electrical wires and lamp-posts...the sky is still big enough to bring a sense of newness to this full moon eve. The sunlight in the west brings colors of magic to the mountains in the east, newly covered with snow. We ask so much and the earth gives freely.

3 comments:

  1. This is such an abstract picture, Mary and this quote is one of my favourite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely magical!! Love the hipstamatic (I'm asssuming?) processing. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie....Hipstamatic then Pictureshow (blue plastic filter)
    Anyes, I love Anais as well...I go back a long way with her!

    I took this image on the way home from work after a pretty rough day. I felt like I really needed some space, so at a stop light, I opened my window and just let my eyes gaze out and up and feel the spaciousness...it really helped!!

    ReplyDelete

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival