About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Secret Home


I have taken many picture of this home since it was first built around 7 years ago. I'll pull over and just look at it. It's unusual stucco tinting for Santa Fe but folks seem to be getting used to it. This one is a wonderful reddish hue and a mid-green surround trim, glass blocks for windows. The first time I saw it I had a little Canon point and shoot and actually went up to the door to see if I could get someone to show me the inside! Hah! No such luck. But, that's alright...it still brings me pleasure every time I drive by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the red and green color combo. here. I can definitely see why this has intrigued and entranced!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color combination on the house.

    ReplyDelete

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival