About Me

My Photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Friday, March 23, 2012

A Day of Receiving


And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anais Nin

A blossoming has indeed occurred. Another week has found it's Friday. I have landed myself a part-time job at our animal shelter, walking dogs who have just come into the system. Service, compassion and love to these sentient beings; an opportunity to be where I am needed and appreciated. Found a new sweet home to move into next month with a big back yard for Lucy and squooshy carpeting under our toes...this will be a nice delight for our soles! Patience has found a home in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect job!! I can't think of any better way to spend a day than in the loving company of our four-footed friends!! And - great that you found a new home.
    Yes -spring has sprung - in every which way!!
    xo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, Ive finally had a chance to come over and visit your space, what a pleasure! So far this is my favorite post and my favorite image ~ it is so Santa Fe, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival