About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Sunday, March 25, 2012

We Are Mirror...Heart & Mind




We are the mirror as well as the face in it.
We are tasting the taste this minute
of eternity. We are pain and what cures pain. We are the sweet, cold water and the jar that pours. - Rumi

All things continue to shift and change; of course it's mostly on the inside that I'm experiencing it. I remain in the cocoon, the phoenix is not quite ready to emerge from the flames. More birthing and burning is required. It doesn't hurt, really. I find myself in a constant state of curiosity. I find myself, allowing myself, each moment, to shift, to change, to roll things around in my mind. Most importantly, my goal is to listen to my heart and her needs; is this right for me...take away any fear based thoughts...is this really what I want to be doing right now with my  time...with my life? This is my life now; all heart - no separation or distinction between heart and mind - chitti- all is one.

2 comments:

  1. How beautifully this image frames your words sweetie. It's an age old question your ponderin' there, I pray you find the desires of your heart!

    From the happy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa, ya'll have a blessed and beautiful kinda day now, ya hear??? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival