About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Musings on the Eve of...

 Hush

 Today I recognized that that jewel-like beauty is the presence. ~ Rumi

A multi tiered, multi layered kaleidoscope of thoughts, images, imaginings...
real estate closings, closing this chapter of my life, a final tangible farewell.
Then there's this...safety for my son, the street artist...it takes work every time he leaves the house...I say a prayer under my hug and tell him, "stay safe"...(under my breath, in my heart, come home to me). And then there's this...my writing, listening...listening...allowing the voice to emerge. I dreamt a dream of a story years ago; she waits as I search, wait, listen, anticipate her birth onto the page, a photograph, her story,  my story...is there really such a thing as fiction?

I created a new writing space for myself in the middle of my living room; now it's my living room...living/writing/reading/discovering...a bigger space to more clearly hear her voice. I'm getting confirmation from several sources...there is a great need, this is an important time for allowing simply "being"; giving transformation it's space in our daily lives. How can we know anything if we aren't paying attention and listening?


3 comments:

  1. Simply being is such a wonderful thought. Your photo capture is absolutely perfect for this entry. Pay attention and listen...I'm so learning this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting in my potting shed right now, listening to my chickens softly cluck and chatter. I'm finding it's the spot where I can breathe and relax a bit. It's important when you're writing to not feel claustrophobic. You need room for all those ideas to mushroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its great to listen to your inner voice ~ I have inspired to just my muse run and have a ball ~

    Happy weekend to you~

    ReplyDelete

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival