About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Faery Wise

 Faery dust is in order today. 
There comes a point during the day, oh around 4pm I'd say, where I just can't take anymore in, you know? My brain is fried and I have to get everything ready to make the daily bank deposit. I'm in my rhythm and then I'm interrupted, my balance is lost. There's no blame, it's just how I am and the other person has to interrupt because they need to finish the day and complete their thoughts. And then there I am...what?....what was I just doing...what did I say...is what I just said accurate? My capacity for multi-tasking has completed its circuit in my life. 
One thing...one task...at...a...time please.

It is only by letting go of all your defenses that you become invulnerable.~Brian Froud, The Faeries Oracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival