About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Monday, March 4, 2013

Just For You!!



My first self published book, "Continuous Discoveries", created on-line with blurb software is now available for FREE!!! 
(YOU MUST HAVE AN iOS DEVICE FOR THE E-BOOK)

I've been making images and uploading them to the various social media sites and iPhoneography websites for the past few years now. In the beginning days of making images with my iPhone, I didn't pay too much attention to the saved image resolution size but a talk given by Annie Leibovitz a few weeks ago here in Santa Fe to promote her new book, "Pilgrimages", has planted a new seed. Annie mentioned that she is excited with the popularity of images being created on "smart phones". She did say that although many people are creating beautiful work they're not printing the work and getting it our there for the public to see other than digitally.

I'm more vigilant these days, ensuring that the "apps" I'm using on my iPhone save at the highest resolution possible. There's nothing worse than having an image you feel really good about and you can't print anything larger than a postcard size picture!

So, I started small, with the book being a square, 7 X 7. This first attempt at self-publishing is a compilation of images which were created over the past year; all taken and edited with my iPhone 4/5 and iPad. Baby steps into the world of publishing.

And, you are certainly welcome to purchase a "print" copy at the link below:

Either way, please enjoy!!

Once again, the FREE e-book:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival