About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Willingly Broken Open



Willingly Broken Open

































Lucy and I clanking down the street in the hot afternoon sun;
her with I.D. tags, me with Buddha, labyrinth, OM.
Lighter fluid fills the air barbecuing for our fathers.
Our fathers are gone.
I remind my sons to call their father.
"Our Father" was Dads favorite prayer.
We often recite it at the end of our recovery meetings.
I want to say the "Hail Mary";
I want to say "we" and "she".
I yield.
I want peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival