About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Trusting in the Process



My three sweet cats; Tara (ageless), Dot & Fiona (7?8?). The two tabby's watch with fascination as Tara drinks the magic flower water from the vase. There lives are full of simplicity and trust.

It's a warm blanket kind of feeling when things float along, don't you think? That was the kind of day I had today. It has been a luxurious bathing of day after day of nonchalantly moving the body from the bed, feel Lucy's cool and wet canine nose touch my cheek before lapping up whatever exposed flesh is available. Make the french roast coffee, no maybe sumatra? Make images with my iPhone. So much self care I almost don't know how else to live.

I am looking for work and today received my first return response and an interview set up for tomorrow! A locally owned computer retail store...the gentleman said, "Technical is not as important as customer service". Alright...I'm you're "go-to" gal. Although in the bell shaped curve I'd consider myself pretty geeky. Let's see what the universe has in store for me.

Natalie Goldberg writes in her latest, "The True Secret of Writing", "Tremendous unemployment right now. Take advantage of this time you can't find work. Slice into your worry, time for practice. You might be able to look back on this period with gratitude."
~Already am Natalie.

And this from Natalie too, "Gratitude can open us up. Stress believes that everything is an emergency. Nothing is that important. Just lie down."

I think I'll go do that now.
Until next time.
Hugs
m

1 comment:

Aspens

Aspens
Bending Branch

Aspens

Aspens
Aspen Bark

Aspens

Aspens

Buddha Applied

Buddha Applied

A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
Silence

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence2

Silence Series

Silence Series
Silence3

Street Photography

Street Photography

Train Graffitti

Markings

Faces From the World

Faces From the World
Bhutan

India

India
Folk Art Festival